Pulpit rockPulpit rockPulpit rock

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy VEISHEA!

I wasn't in town to celebrate VEISHEA, obviously.  BUT, the mister and I did take some pictures around campus before we left town.  We're both hoping everyone stayed safe this past week and weekend.  I haven't heard of any riots this year, so that's a good thing!  This was VEISHEA weekend, and so to help celebrate it, I made a festive picture that the mister and I took of my hand squashing the campanile. 
picture taken March 16
There are more pictures from this series, but I may or may not post them later.  It took a few decent tries to get my hand aligned with the campanile.  I heard that the weather this weekend wasn't so nice for VEISHEA, but at least it was a nicer day when we went to take pictures!!

No comments: