Pulpit rockPulpit rockPulpit rock

Thursday, May 3, 2012

A disappointing blog background, but all is safe

Hi there.

My blog  background is different because I changed it recently. If anyone tried to visit and saw something about the words 'suspicious' and 'malware' and 'Shabby Blogs', apparently the 'Shabby Blogs' website/backgrounds got hacked. That being said, I previously was using one of their free backgrounds, but I switched to a 'blogger' approved background for the time being. Maybe I'll figure out how to be handy and create something pretty for myself, but for now, this background will do. If you don't like it, then feel free to make me a FREE background that I can use!!! :)

In other news, I went to an ENT and - surprise! - he looked up my nose and down my throat. Riveting stuff, huh? Actually, now that I think of it, he didn't even look in my ears! It's like he only did 2/3 of the ENT job. har har har.

Anywhoo, with all of that boring 'blog background' talk and 'ENT' talk, here is something awesome from Pinterest for Star Wars Day tomorrow:

1 comment:

EMily said...

I'LL MAKE YOU ONE!