Pulpit rockPulpit rockPulpit rock

Friday, May 27, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go  somewhere tropical, wherever cheap plane tickets take me!  Otherwise, maybe I’d go camping.  Either way, I would bring Mr., bug spray, SPF, my camera, a swim-suit.
2.  Something I often rant about is   bad drivers! Check out this post. Oh, and those lines and arrows? You're supposed to follow the arrows. Unless it's opposite day in traffic-land. Whatever. oy.

3.  One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is  garlic in the jar (or some call it jarlic). For liquids,  either A)orange juice or B)pomegranate+blueberry juice, depending on which is cheaper at the store.

4.  My "life-saving" product is   Is the Internet a product? I figure ‘product’ implies something physical… applesauce? It’s recently been my breakfast food of choice, since milk+cereal = blechhhHH.

5.  A friend is someone who    you can act like yourself around, and they still want to talk to you. 

6.  If I could write my own blank it would be       My favorite kind of dessert is: and I would answer this by saying:  Mud cups, with gummy worms in it. Yum! {Well, that's my favorite dessert right now. It changes often.}


7.  My favorite kind of art is abstract art with bright colors! Even with the same picture, I can keep seeing new shapes and designs in it.


There are my answers for 'Fill in the Blank Friday'! I got done with my quiz pretty quick this morning, which was a good sign.

We're working on making travel dates for when we'll fly back to visit, but nothing is solid yet. Coordinating plans with many people is kind of difficult! The sooner we buy tickets, the cheaper they are.  And right now, cheap is good!  

I spent all of yesterday cramming for my test, and now I have a little spare time to check out advanced programs and jobs.  Time to spend a little quality time with my transcripts and resume!

2 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I often rant about bad drivers. I had that as my answer at first and then changed it. :)

My favorite kind of dessert is anything with a crust! Love pies and cobblers.

Happy Friday to you!

Lin said...

Haha, I'm always ranting about bad drivers! My mom is one of those people that has to have a jar of garlic in her fridge. I hate the smell of it but I'd hate having to cut it up myself so I have to agree...it is a must.

Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)