Pulpit rockPulpit rockPulpit rock

Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   People always tell me I look like ... I've been told I look like Maggie Gyllenhall once, and Natalie Portman once. But I don't think I buy it.

2.  Friends don't let friends... not be friends? Hmmm. 


3.  A sunny day is perfect for... hiking/biking/walking to a picnic spot, and then having a picnic. DUH!

4.  My favorite accessory is ...my wedding ring. {Does that count?} I suppose I also like my hairpiece I wore at my wedding, but I don't really have a lot of chances to wear that.

5.  If I could afford it I would...travel every weekend, visiting  beach resorts and spas all around the world.  Yes, that would be blissful. :)

6.  The cure for boredom is ...video games, movies, playing music, the Internet, reading, exercising.

7.  I am currently "in like" with ...the movie 'THOR' and my soft, brightly colored T-shirts (purple, neon yellow, bright pink, bright blue). Exciting, right?

1 comment: