Pulpit rockPulpit rockPulpit rock

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hiking - Part 2

In my other post {here}, I talked about the hiking trip we went on.  That was the "describing" post, and this is the "picture-laden" post! Not sure why it took me this long to look through them, but here they are. It was such a fantasticview at the top, and I think we got some really great pictures. A blue sky would have been nice, but we could still see a pretty far distance. {You can click any of them to get the original resolution photo much larger.}







Small house, where the lookout lived


 The hike required constant attention to each step. So, most of the time, I watched wherever the person ahead of me stepped and this is what I saw most of the way up. It took a lot of concentration since so many of the rocks were much more angled than this.





A view of the tower.
I didn't go all the way up since I didn't like how shaky it was, but the Mr. did and got a few cool shots.




View from the tower

View from the tower, looking down on everyone eating lunch


Peeking through my sandwich =)

No comments: